Thread: 825i bench seat cover

Thanks

825i bench seat cover

Anyone got any recommendations? I searched the forum but didn't seem to find any cover for the bench seat. Does anyone know if gilmores makes one for the bench seat yet? Or any other company? I can't believe that JD doesn't. If they do I haven't found them. Thanks.
    dj-- Cumberland Plateau, TN

825i power steering, front and rear protection pkgs, power dump, soft top, no scratch w/s, yellow alloy wheels w/maxis big horn radials and more.

Thanks
    I will just send an email to Gilmore's and ask.
    Al

2013 825i - OG&B, Black Alloy Wheels w/ Maxxis Bighorn Tires, Mid range lights (front and rear), Superwinch Terra 45 winch, Koplin Rhino grips, Seizmik mirrors, Silent Benz muffler, rear seat organizer

Thanks
    Gilmore has them. Had one for over a year. I would buy again.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jcummins View Post
    Gilmore has them. Had one for over a year. I would buy again.
    If you still have it could you post a picture please?

825i power steering, front and rear protection pkgs, power dump, soft top, no scratch w/s, yellow alloy wheels w/maxis big horn radials and more.

Thanks
    HA, almost embarrassed to send a current picture. Been thinking of taking them off and wash them. I got dogs going in and out of the gator....and they are quite dirty.

BUT...here's a picture right after I put them on. This is on an 855D, but think it is the same as the 825i. I was very concerned of durability with the stock seat. These fit right over, and are far FAR more durable than the stock seat.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jcummins View Post
    HA, almost embarrassed to send a current picture. Been thinking of taking them off and wash them. I got dogs going in and out of the gator....and they are quite dirty.

BUT...here's a picture right after I put them on. This is on an 855D, but think it is the same as the 825i. I was very concerned of durability with the stock seat. These fit right over, and are far FAR more durable than the stock seat.

Looks good. Thanks for the picture. Any stretching in the material or does it still fit the same? Mine's JD colors so I will guess they make other colors.

Thanks
    It's a cordura type fabric... No stretch.. Fits well. I'd buy again in a heartbeat.